Preparing Your Items
All items must be prepared according to our guidelines or we cannot accept them. Please see our What We Accept page for updated information about the items we accept.
- The better your items look, the more likely they are to sell! Please try to drop off items to us looking their best.
- Thoroughly check your items in good lighting to be sure they are free of:
- Pet hair or anything that appears to be pet hair. If you bring items that have pet hair, we cannot accept them to ensure guests will not have allergic reactions at our store. If you have pets, please wash your items an extra time and keep them in an area inaccessible to your pets before bringing them to us. We cannot stress enough how important this is.
- Holes and tears
- Missing buttons
- Seams that are split or coming undone
- Fabric with excessive pilling. Items with light pilling will be accepted, but they will be priced lower because of this. We chose to accept items with light pilling because there are some people that need these sizes of clothing and cannot afford to purchase higher-priced clothing.
- All items need to be clean and freshly laundered or dry cleaned. Clothing that is dirty or has an odor cannot be accepted.
- Clothing should be neatly folded or stacked. We prefer for them to arrive in baskets or boxes as opposed to trash bags.
Stay in touch with Blossom+! We send out coupons about twice a month, and not much else besides the occasional announcement. We don't share your information with third parties or send many emails.